We respond to the changing needs of this caseload as many conditions such as cancer, HIV, neurological, renal and heart disease become more chronic.
Become a member
Membership gives you the opportunity to share and access clincial expertise, information and evidence-based practise, contributing to your personal and professional development and facilitating best practise with your caseload.
Benefits of joining include:
- Access to the membership for advice and specialist queries from other practitioners
- Local meetings to enable discussion and support on clinical and non-clinical issues
- Opportunity to consult on national guidance documents and publications
- Important for Continued Professional Development (CPD) and registration requirements
- Quarterly newsletters containing all the latest news and information related to HIV, oncology and palliative care across the UK and beyond
- Reduced rate at our annual Study Day
- Access to updated content on the website regarding pertinent issues to practice
Membership is open to RCOT members interested in furthering their knowledge of HIV, oncology and palliative care.
Annual membership fees:
- Full professional RCOT member £25; two year membership £45; three year membership £60
- Overseas RCOT member £30
- Non-practicing RCOT member £15
- Associate RCOT member £15
- Student RCOT member £15
- BACS payment - full details on how to make the payment by card on membership form.
- Cheque payment - made payable to: 'Royal College of Occupational Therapist Ltd.'
- Post form to - HOPC c/o Karen Tudge, 45 LakeView, Quemerford, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 8JA.