Please use the telephone numbers or email addresses below to contact the Royal College of Occupational Therapists.
Contacting the RCOT
Royal College of Occupational Therapists
106-114 Borough High Street,
London SE1 1LB
020 7357 6480
Membership administration team (including subscriptions)
020 7450 2348
7 to 11 August 2017 (this is to enable the Library to carry out essential work archiving the organisation’s publications and documents. Please note that we will still respond to email and telephone enquiries in this period). We apologies for any inconvenience caused.
020 7450 2316
020 7450 2320
020 7450 2303
If you are travelling from a distance to visit the library, it is recommended that you call first just to double check that the Library is open at the time you are likely to arrive.
Professional Practice Enquiries Service
020 7450 2330
020 7450 5229
Out of office hours please call: 07736 832 498. Please note we are only able to assist members of the media on this number.
Marketing materials requests
020 7357 6480
Commercial advertising and sponsorship
The Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT) communicates, influences and inspires thousands of occupational therapists through its publications, website and events, and is pleased to offer advertising and sponsorship opportunities through its various communication platforms. If you wish to take advantage of our unrivalled commercial opportunities by targeting occupational therapists, please contact the sales manager who can advise on the relevant opportunities to meet your business needs.
Please contact our Sales Manager, David Agyei: firstname.lastname@example.org - 020 7450 2341.
Find out more about our Commercial advertising and sponsorship opportunities and how we do business.
From local stations
- London Bridge (approx. 5 mins) Leave through the Borough High Street exit.
- Paddington (approx. 40 mins) Take the southbound Bakerloo Line to Baker Street and change to the southbound Jubilee Line to London Bridge OR take the southbound Bakerloo to Elephant & Castle and then the northbound Northern Line to either Borough or London Bridge Stations. Both are 5 minutes walk to the College.
- Marylebone (approx. 30 mins) Directions are the same as above.
- Charing Cross (approx. 20 mins) Take the Northern Line to Waterloo and change onto the the Jubilee Line eastbound to London Bridge. There is also an overground train direct to London Bridge.
- Euston (approx. 30 mins) Take the Northern Line (Bank Branch) down to either London Bridge or Borough Stations.
- Liverpool Street (approx. 25 mins) Take the Central Line to Bank and change onto the southbound Bank branch of the Northern Line to London Bridge or the 133 bus which stops directly adjacent to the College.
- Waterloo (approx.10 mins) Take the eastbound Jubilee Line to London Bridge and exit onto Borough High Street. An overground train also runs to London Bridge from Waterloo East.
- Victoria (approx. 15 mins) Take the eastbound Circle & District Line to Westminster Station and change onto the eastbound Jubilee Line to London Bridge