The Royal College of Occupational Therapists is committed to promoting the unique value and benefits of occupational therapy to the public, service commissioners and political representatives. We work to ensure the profession's rightful place in health and social care delivery and encourage our members to play an active role as ambassadors for the profession.
The College is a registered charity and wholly owned subsidiary of the Association, which acts on behalf of all members of the Association. The College sets the professional and educational standards for the occupational therapy profession and represents the profession at the national and international levels. RCOT plays a crucial role in promoting the profession and meeting the professional needs of occupational therapy staff in the UK.
The College is a registered charity which promotes occupational therapy, social and health care issues within the UK and overseas. The College strives to be an equal opportunities employer.
Professional Advisor – Children and Young People
- Salary circa £29,000 per annum plus benefits
- (full time equivalent £48,000 per annum)
- Permanent, Part Time, 21 hours per week, based London Bridge HQ Office
We are looking for a professional advisor to join our dynamic and forward thinking Professional Practice team. In addition to supporting our members, you will inform and represent the profession; specifically the children and young person’s agenda across all four UK countries.
The post combines supporting members working with children and young people, working on professional RCOT campaigns, policy development and influencing. The role requires liaison with key stakeholders, such as other professional bodies and Government departments.
To apply please send completed application forms and equal opportunities monitoring forms to Angela Conway by email: HRAdmin@rcot.co.uk
For an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Karin Orman, Professional Practice Manager on 0207 450 2325.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Friday 5th January 2018
- Interviews will be held at the Royal College on Wednesday 17th January 2018
Professional Advisor – Children and Young People: Related documents
- Professional Advisor – Children and Young People further information (PDF, 1.98MB)
- Professional Advisor – Children and Young People Job description (DOC, 53.5KB)
- Professional Advisor – Children and Young People application form (DOC, 102KB)
- Professional Advisor – Children and Young People equal opportunities monitoring form (DOCX, 20.87KB)
- Staff Benefits document (part time) (DOC, 285KB)