Every year members of the College are invited to nominate their colleagues for a Fellowship of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists, or a Merit Award in recognition of their special contribution to the profession.
Fellowship and Merit Award 2018: Recognising excellence in the occupational therapy community
Has one of your colleagues made an outstanding contribution to the profession of occupational therapy? If so, consider nominating this individual for a Royal College of Occupational Therapists’ Fellowship or Merit Award.
Fellowship Awards 2018
The award of Fellowship is the highest honour the Royal College can bestow on its members in recognition of exceptional service and outstanding contribution to the profession. There are three categories:
- Fellowship, awarded to professional members of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Fellowship for Associate Members, awarded to Associate Members of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Honorary Fellowship, awarded to those who are not occupational therapists
Guidelines and nomination forms
Deadline for return of completed forms is Monday 2 October 2017.
- 2018 - Guidelines - Associate Fellowship.doc (DOC, 35KB)
- 2018 - Guidelines - Fellowship.doc (DOC, 36.5KB)
- 2018 - Guidelines - Honorary Fellowship.doc (DOC, 37.5KB)
- 2018 - Nomination Form - Associate Fellowship.doc (DOC, 320KB)
- 2018 - Nomination Form - Fellowship.doc (DOC, 330.5KB)
- 2018 - Nomination Form - Honorary Fellowship.doc (DOC, 321.5KB)
Merit Awards 2018
The Merit Awards are for occupational therapists recognised by their peers in the occupational therapy community for excellence in their sphere of work. These awards, introduced in 2008, are open to all RCOT members (students, practitioners, associate members, managers, educators, researchers, new practitioners) with a minimum of two full consecutive membership years.
Members wishing to nominate candidates should note that the nomination process is entirely confidential and nominees must not be approached.
For more information, please contact:
Dominique Le Marchand, Senior Administrative Officer, at the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
Tel: 020 7450 2317 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org