This publication provides specific evidence-based recommendations which describe the best and most effective practice for occupational therapy for high-risk infants in neonatal and early intervention settings.
It will assist decision making about areas for assessment and intervention, in addition to describing the profession’s contribution to the neonatal care pathway. It may also be of use to other neonatal practitioners and commissioners with regards to the inclusion of occupational therapy within neonatal multidisciplinary teams.
Please note that the evidence tables are available online only.
- Occupational therapy in neonatal services and early intervention.pdf (PDF, 1.68MB)
- Evidence tables.pdf (PDF, 365.93KB)
- Neonatal Guideline - Quick Reference Guide (August 2017).pdf (PDF, 343.15KB)
- Neonatal Guideline CPD Session -PowerPoint-Notes-Group activities (August 2017).ppt (PPT, 1.44MB)
- Neonatal Guideline implementation tips (August 2017).pdf (PDF, 244.5KB)
- Neonatal Audit form 2017.pdf (PDF, 491.74KB)
- RCOT publications order form.xlsx (XLSX, 62.27KB)