- Chair: Hannah Cairns
- UK RCOT Regional Forum Lead: Claire Tester
- Treasurer: Charlie Chung
- Secretary: Lauren Delgleish and Rico Kosedy (job Share)
- Regional Communications Lead: Carla White
- Career Promotions Lead: Lauren Delgleish and Rico Kosedy (job Share)
- Membership Networks Lead: Heather Lamb and Kirsteen Chassles
- New Graduate Representative: Kelly Murray
- Social Media Lead: Andrea Powell and Ros Standish
Committee Email Address: RCOT.ScotlandE@rcot.co.uk
The Scottish Eastern region produces a regular E-Bulletin which is circulated in-between e-Newsletters by email to all members within the region.
Find out more
Scottish Eastern e-Newsletter
RCOT members can access UNISON services via local staff stewards. If you do not have a UNISON staff steward then contact your UNISON Branch Secretary by telephoning 0800 0857 857.
Lifelong Learning Grants
Looking for alternative funding option for CPD? Consider applying for a Lifelong Learning Grant (LLG). The grants are not used to fund pre-registration training (i.e. Degrees, MSc. courses), but provide financial support to enable members of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT) to participate in short courses, workshops, conferences or other activities related to their continuous professional development and the promotion of the profession.
Funding can be used to contribute to or cover the fees for the course/activity/event but does not cover the cost of travel and subsistence. Individuals will be able to claim up to a maximum of £200 and successful applicants will be required to submit a report/article (minimum 500 words) within one month of the end of the event, giving feedback on the activity and how it benefited their practice.
Please send applications and enquiries to: RCOT.ScottishEastern@rcot.co.uk