RCOT Specialist Section - Mental Health has a well-established network of members who support each other's professional development, and work cooperatively to shape and influence mental health and wellbeing national policy.
Benefits of joining include access to an active national and international network and learning resources.
Membership gives you access to an active national and international network of occupational therapists working on behalf of, and in partnership with, RCOT Specialist Section - Mental Health.
Exchange, share, and disseminate information via our e-newsletter, study days, and informal networks. Take advantage of numerous Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities for occupational therapists in mental health practice.
We have over 600 members, supported by UK-wide regional representatives, and number of regional links and special interest groups in areas such as community mental health, forensic and secure environments, homelessness and substance misuse, and inpatient services.
Benefits of joining
- access to a national and international network of occupational therapists working in mental health
- an e-newsletter published three times a year which includes articles, book reviews, research development and reports
- regular study events and networking
- access to practice based networks
Membership is open to RCOT members interested in furthering their knowledge of mental health. Annual membership fees:
- RCOT member: £32
- RCOT associate member: £16
- RCOT student member: £5
- RCOT overseas member: £32
New members pro-rata fees based on month joining:
- RCOT member, January - March: £24 / April - June: £16 / July - September: £8
- RCOT Associate member, January - March: £12 / April - June: £8 / July - September: £4
- RCOT Overseas member, January - March: £24 / April - June: £16 / July - September: £8
- Send a completed membership form to the following address along with a cheque for the correct membership fee made payable to the Royal College of Occupational Therapists.
Artem Gromov, Specialist Sections Membership Administrator
Royal College of Occupational Therapists
106-114 Borough High Street
Southwark, London, SE1 1LB.
Telephone: 020 7450 2355
Alternatively you can now pay by debit or credit card - just fill in the details on the remittance form.