RCOT Specialist Section - Neurological Practice aims to improve knowledge, assessment and treatment of neurological conditions by encouraging awareness of up-to-date approaches, exchange of ideas, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and research.
We provide expert knowledge and advice in influencing policy development and patient care. We assist in the development of national guidelines working in partnership with RCOT. With over 900 members we are able to run a two day subsidized conference each year and frequent local study events.
RCOTSS Neurological Practice Annual Conference 2017
Occupational Therapy for Neurological Conditions: Demonstrating Effectiveness in Clinical Practice
Date: 28 and 29 September 2017
Venue: Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, Coram Street, WC1N 1HT
- Conference flyer
- Neurological Practice Conference Business Case
- Booking for 2017 conference now open!
RCOTSS Neurological Practice Annual Review Meeting
The RCOTSS Neurological Practice Annual Review Meeting will be held at 12.00 on Friday 29 September 2017 at the RCOTSS Neurological Practice conference
All documents for the RCOTSS Neurological Practice Annual Review Meeting can be accessed by logging onto the database.
At the top of your page you will be able to click for the documents. Then look at the 'General Documents' section to find the following documents:
Copies of the meeting minutes are available on request from Louise Cusack - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an existing paid-up member of the RCOT Special Section - Neurological Practice, have registered online, and wish to view and/or amend your membership details, renew your membership, or retrieve a lost password, visit the membership management site.
To access newsletters, consultation documents and other uploaded documents, including the annual report:
- log in to your SSNP account
- select 'Click here' if you are an existing paid-up member of RCOT Specialist Section - Neurological Practice, have registered online, and wish to view and/or amend your membership details, renew your membership, or retrieve a lost password
- input first name, last name and the password you set up when you joined SSNP
- At the top of the page click: 'You can download Newsletters, Consultation documents and other uploaded documents here' to access all uploaded newsletters, consultation documents and other uploaded documents.
Benefits of joining
- access to a national network of occupational therapists working in neurology
- access to members with specialist skills
- being able to access grant money for small research projects
- bi-annual newsletters including articles, course feedback and research developments
- regular bulletins updating members on national committee business
- regular regional meetings with study evenings and events
- reduced registration fees at annual conference, study days and clinical forum courses
Membership fees (per annum) are as follows:
- Neurological Practice member: £32.00
- Support Worker and Technician: £15.00
- Student: £15.00
- Overseas member: £42.00
Membership runs for 1 year from the date of activation of your account.