We passionately believe that occupational therapists have a major role to play in this exciting and multi-faceted enterprise. We work with other organisations in order to foster good relationships and champion our unique contribution as occupational therapists.
Our Specialist Section includes members from both private and statutory sectors and encompasses practitioners from mental health, learning disability and physical settings.
Become a member
Become a member and keep abreast with the latest developments in vocational rehabilitation.
Membership provides the opportunity for networking with occupational therapists from all over the UK who are involved in all aspects of assisting people back to work or remaining in work.
RCOT Specialist Section - Work provides members with information to keep abreast with the latest developments in the fast growing sector of vocational rehabilitation in the UK.
We warmly invite you to increase your knowledge and enhance your skills as a practitioner in this field by becoming one of our members.
The Benefits of Membership
- Receive regular informative e-newsletters
- Opportunities to attend regional and national learning events
- Access to networks with like-minded professionals
- Upgrade your knowledge with work-related policies, initiatives and research via regular email updates and via our Twitter account
- Utilise your membership as part of your Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) evidence and support your Continuing Professional Development
- Participate in consultancy work
- Opportunities for funding, including free prize draws and funded places to conference/study days
- Access our research database
Membership is open to all occupational therapists, students and occupational therapy staff with an interest in work, vocational rehabilitation and occupational health.
Annual membership fees:
- RCOT member £35 for 1 year, £60 for 2 years, £90 for 3 years
- RCOT student member £15
Email: email@example.com for membership joining details